Friday, March 06, 2015

3.6.2015 3.56am

People ask you do you feel exhausted?
Yes, I am actually,
But that is the life,
I think positively.

The route in my life would not be easy,
The others too,
Do not think only you are the one who suffering,
Everyone is suffering.

I am not born to be a very clever girl,
but I am glad to be a hardworking girl,

I don't like to talk about my result actually,
no matter in sport or study,
because I do it for myself and my family,
Not others.

People always say my life only badminton and study,
People would not know that you still like to shop around, travel around and etc,
People said I had no experience in working,
People said my life no entertainment,
but actually, they don't know a lot of me.
So, stop giving comment when you do not know.


People always ask me: Do you finish study?
I don't like to lie,
You never know i had a bad memory,
If I said I only finish studying for Chapter 1, because I need 3 or 4 times to get all the things in.
If I said yes, than yes. If i say No, than No.
People who have study with me before will know that I keep repeating the same chapter before i proceed the next one.

When there are some buzz behind me that keep helping to promote my results,
I hope to ask them a question : Why don't you all just promote your result?
Its my result, not related to you, and not related to others too.

I don't like people taking me to compare with others,
because i experienced it since i were born,
I don't like to be rank,
Even the people result is better than me,
I didn't care at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment