Wednesday, March 11, 2015

11.03.2015 3.45am










Insomnia again,
Not for study this time,
But for being laziness...

Being laziness,
and make me suddenly crazy,
creating a nicer blog spot,

Yea, 
In midnight,
I know I only miss 2 person in my life,
My grandma and my memory 劲企,
Yea, honestly,
In the midnight,
when all are on bed,
I know that they are the both that beside me,
Supporting me when midnight arriving, 
Glad to have them in my life...

And I am glad when the daytime arising,
There are others that support me,
Especially the one that always care of me, Mr. Ng

If you ask me whether I still remember CJQ memory,
Of course, I will,
Even I change my phone for a lot of time after he is gone,
I still can remember his phone number.
When the big days come, I will still send a message to him,
The big day such as his birthday, our first day know each other, when he is gone,
But for sure, I  know there wasn't any reply.
If it is replied, for sure it is a scary thing.
One thing that I can't remember anymore is how he look alike....
And maybe it was my past time, my memory....

Don't ask me to forget,
Because it is a part of my life,
A part between him and me,
A part between him and my study,
And a part why I study so hard now.
I always thankful to him to make me who I am today.
Although I know If he still alive,
For sure he will get a better result than I am today.

Thanks to god for always let many good people to support me,
Although there are still some people in the world that still thought me as naive,
Maybe people will say I am not fortunate than other,
But one thing I know,
I always get the right person in my life, to support me,
Include my current Boyfriend as well,
That supporting me through all way
Although sometime there are some misunderstand or 
even not reaching the same agreement,
But we manage to fight together,
to overcome the time, the distance we had.

CJQ is the one that inspire me to study hard,
to be like him,
And for sure NHN is the one that supporting me now,
Ask me not to stress, ask me to sleep early, and ask me to have a good rest
instead of thinking too much...

For sure, I hope that our relationship will go through a long journey,
I hope and wish that,
Because get hurt from an unfortunate thing make me trauma,
And stand up from unfortunate thing need a brave attitude,
There are always some unavoidable causes in our life,
I wish and hope we will stay together forever... 


No comments:

Post a Comment