Tuesday, March 17, 2015

15.03.3015 Graduation


Graduation,
Maybe many of that didn't care too much,
But I think it will be the day that I want to have in my life

It is the hard-work that really payoff when the moment you graduated,
It is the beginning of the true journey.

We knew that our life is too short,
Graduation is a date that you can't forget,
You can see people that are loving you come far away to give you support,
That is what I wanna to see when I graduate.
Hopefully, there are a lot of them will attending.

People are busy doing all the stuff,
But when they can put aside all the stuff and try to attend your big day,
I think that it will be the true friends, true family that you want to have.
I learn that from other people graduation day instead of mine.

Happy graduation to my room mate and my housemate,
You all deserved to have the day in your life,
Its hot,
But its the happiness that you will never have.

Happiness wont come directly if you didn work hard work it,
I am glad to have you all to participate in my life,
I am here to wish you all,


Congratulations,
Happy Graduation Day,
Wishes you all stay positively on the right track in your life,
Wishes you all all the best,
And thanks, being a part of my life.



Sincerely from my heart, although you all still dunno. Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment