Friday, March 27, 2015

27.03.2015

7 years,
If you ask me will I still cry in this day?
I will say I not sure.
Sometime I can be very crazy,
Sometime I still can laugh,
And sometime, where there are no people around me,
I will cry.

26.03 is nothing for other,
but its mean a lot for me.

I admit that it is my memory,
A beautiful memory indeed,,
The beautiful things that I will never forget,
Forever....

If you ask me Do I love him?
I will say, yes, I love him.
The one that always give courage to me
If you ask me Do I love Ng Hao Nan?
Of course I will love him,
Cause they are totally different in personality
So, they can't be compare.

When I saw someone's personality is similar to Jing Qi,
My heartbeat jump very fast,
But it is only the first impression,
And I know I can't see other as him as well.
Everyone different.

I am happy that I stay happily now,
With many people that loving me,
Around with me,
Visible or Invisible,
I know many people are trying to protecting me,
Directly or Indirectly,
Thanks you.

Sincerely,
Charity Chien




No comments:

Post a Comment