Thursday, August 07, 2014

Tomorrow

I thought that I will be happy enough,
But No,
Since I plan to come Sg.Long and continue pursuing my study,
I know, I lost so much,
Lost the time with my lovely one and my friends that I know in Kampar,
But when you already accept this life, you can't regret anymore.

The true friend at here not much,
only housemates, roomate and 2 buddies that always accompany me
But now, feel lost one of the buddy

I am glad  that he finally find his true love,
I am glad that I am the one that he will share with me,
And I am glad he find his happinness.

Just that sometime, I made it a distance.
I hope not to interrupt them,
I hope that they have their time together without consider my feeling,
And I just hope that they will be always together

Another buddy always no go for class,
Now, always walking back lonely,
Walking alone the street,
Thinking of I will never walk alone if I am still staying in Kampar,
Thinking of the one that I love.

Tomorrow is 8.8.2014,
Its a history in my life,
Always and always,
when this date approach in my life,
Its make my life miserable,
But thanks for making me tougher,
I know that you are watching on me,
far away... far away...
Just to tell you, I am happy with my life now,
Tomorrow is the day that I will make myself smile,
Just like last year, I never drop a tears,
When someone replace you.


No comments:

Post a Comment