Monday, July 11, 2016

7 years 8 month

Gonna be my stressful year before completion of my study.

Glad to have those who are so supportive enough, especially my boyfie and my brother.

Hao Nan is very supportive in term of my study and my other problems as well. He will keep giving me necessary advice, keep caring on me, keep making me happy, keep loving me, keep surprising me in every moment.

Yes, in term of all this, he satisfy me with some "To be my Man" criteria. Feel grateful that even though I lost someone that is great enough to be a part of my life, he send  another angel to protect me on behalf of him.

He protected me so well and always be there when I need him, just like my past. My past has changed me a lot and my present improve me a lot.

I still left one more mission to be done - to achieve a good result. He believed that I can get a good academic's result and thus, discouraging me to be a better one. Hopefully, you will be able to see my hard work without you.

Like usual, every year, I will send a message asking you how are you. I know that no one will reply me. But, of course, with the advancement in technology now, your phone number are taken by anonymous. When I saw that my message was received,it is quite scary.

The song that you like to hear and sing "kiss you, goodbye" really end up in this way.

If i tell that I didn't miss you, you won't believe it right, even your sister also ask me: you sure won;t miss him? you sure won't cry because of him? Yes, some moment I will, Sometime I hope that you will be there as a friend or no matter what we will be now, you still can be the one just like this chorus part of  one song :

能不能繼續 對我哭 對我笑 對我好 繼續讓我 為你想 為你瘋 陪你老 你好不好 我好想知道

And there still a lot of mission that you not fulfill before you choose to leave. I am here to complete everything that already been promised, include to achieve a better result in my study.


你说过的诺言 还来不及实现 自己一个人 站在这原点 这离别太心碎 我们能不能拒绝 想回到那一天 至少让我再次看你一眼


Just to thanks for sending someone good enough to be in my life. I know you like to see I smile. With him, I laugh a lot, smile a lot. You are my past, and He is my present, hoping him to be my future as well. Thanks for making my past such memorable. Everyone have their own past, and my past was with you, such great memory to be with you. All your presents always with me, no matter where am I, I will keep bringing it...


And just to tell you : I am happy enough, to be take care by someone that love me so much, and to be take care by you in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment